| THE CANDIDATE
The successful candidate must be someone who prides themselves in producing high quality work with good interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude. They must be capable of multitasking, organising tasks and can work unsupervised.
Please only apply if you have:
- Experience with heavy equipment mechanical repairs and maintenance
- Dedicated to maintaining and promoting safe work practices
- Strong commitment to meeting customer requirements
- Must hold a trade qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Min 5 years industry experience
- Welders who have experience in the welding of a variety of metals which may include mild steel, aluminium and stainless steel, using MIG, MMAW and TIG processes.
- Vehicle Body Makers who have experience in the manufacture and repair of prototype production units and purpose-built vehicle bodies such as buses, trucks, fire engines and trailers.
- Metal Fabricators/Boilermakers whose experience includes reading of engineering drawings, fabrication of structural steel and other metal stock to make or repair metal products and welding of the fabrications.